There are times when I copy & paste from websites to Calc. Things like lists of TV stations or Twitter followers.

When I do so it also captures all the images and pastes them to the document.

This causes a big mess since most of the images cover each other and do not align with their respective text entry.

I have to click them one by one and delete them. With a big list this takes a lot of time.

Is there a way of removing all images at once?