Hi Stuart and all:

        Thank you very much. I'm not shure about what the meaning of
"thumbnail" in this case ... would you please explain me or somebody
else ?

        Of curse I'm going to rework with templates and thumbnail and licensing
and description for my artwork with pleasure, and create the account.

Regards,

Jorge Rodríguez

El dom, 12-04-2015 a las 10:42 -0700, V Stuart Foote escribió:
> Jorge Rodríguez
>
> Thank you for submitting.
>
> I've uploaded your proposed StartCenter mockup to the Wiki--please log-in
> there (create an account if you do not already have one) and adjust the
> licensing and description for your artwork.
>
> https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Design/Whiteboards/5.0_Branding
>
> Also, please consider that in your mockup, you appear to have eliminated the
> thumbnail view of recently used documents. That is a critical design element
> that can not be removed.  So, your design needs additional work.
>
> You'll need to rework  your mockup to show where thumbnail views and
> templates would be presented.
>
> Stuart

Atentamente,

Jorge Rodríguez