I see this problem on Linux LO 4.3.6

On 17/04/15 15:33, Tanstaafl wrote:
Hi Alex,

Apparently Pedro and Graham don't see this problem on 4.4.x...

What version are you on?

On 4/17/2015 9:30 AM, Alex McMurchy
<mcmurchy1917-libreoff...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
Yes same here.

The more discontiguous rows selected -

right click is painfully slow to respond
selecting subsequent rows is slow to respond

Good luck

On 17/04/15 11:56, Tanstaafl wrote:
Hello,

Before I go open a bug (didn't find an existing one), can someone please
confirm this for me? Been meaning to do this for a while, but something
always got in the way, but it is just started to annoy me even more...

I have been experiencing this for some time, and if memory serves it was
still a problem on the 4.1.x series...

I'm currently on 4.3.6

The problem is in Calc, has to do with selecting discontiguous rows and
a subsequent right-click action....

The more discontiguous rows you select, the slower the right-click is to
respond.

If one or more can confirm I'll go open a bug for it...

Thanks