Many places I am told that inserting formula numbering is quite simple. Write "fn" in a new line and press the F3 key. In my copy of LibreOffice 4.4.2.2 (Windows) I am not able to do this. Instead I get a message that LibreOffice did not find autotext for the short cut "fn" or something like that. (It works in my copy of OpenOffice 3.2). I think it has to do with some settings somewhere but am not able to find out where.
Some suggestions?

Kolbjoern