Hello, am a new member here.  We are developing documentation for Linux
and using Google to  translate into over 15 languages. Each machine
translation is corrected by member of the team, working in Libre Office before
release.

At present the translations are done in html with code added to an html editor. Then we copy paste into LO where each one is manually corrected to fix image
scaling, Table layout and internal linking. It would be much easier if the
translating could be done in Libre Office. Has there been any work on
adding machine translate code to LO?

Gordon.
New Zealand.