Hi,
Thank you in advance for your help!
I'm trying to build a query that would list the records in a database where
the user selects from an existing list of categories.

IE
there are 12 existing categories, each with a bunch of records.
the user wants to review just the records under the category "gas", but he
doesn't know that exact category name so he needs a listbox to show his
existing categories to select from.

What would I need to write as a criteria so that when the query is run, it
prompts the user to select from a listbox so he can review the records for
that said category?

Thank you.
Alanon