On 09/29/2016 10:34 AM, Martin Marmsoler wrote:
Hello,

I'm trying to draw a schematic with electrical symbols. First I draw the
symbol and then I placed the glue points and then I created a group of the
hole symbol. I created a new theme in the gallery and moved the symbol in
this (pic1, 1.). But when I try to use the symbol and drag them out of the
gallery the glue points don't exist anymore (pic1, 2.). I can make just a
connection to the points of the border (Is there a possibility to delete
this points?). Is there a possibility to save the glue points too?
I took some symbols like the inductor out of the "freie-schaltzeichen"
library and there the preview of the symbols looks much better(pic2, left)
then my one (pic2,right) when I drag my symbols into a new library. How can
I get the same quality of symbol previews?
Here you can find the images:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B_vrp_7db9bBVmtGbmtUZmJBRWs

Best regards

Martin

Martin,

This sounds like using the wrong tool.  Have you looked at gEDA:

http://www.geda-project.org/

What you want is gschem, the schematic capture application. I use it all the time for drawing schematics, and it includes a symbol library, however, your own symbols are easily created and used. You don't say what your OS is, but there is a windows version of gEDA available.

HTH.

Girvin Herr