I downgraded to LO5.2, but the calc file had lost links to intwernet pages (LO
5.3 hasn't written data in the cells and the data could not be downloaded
thereafter).  I rebuildt the calc sheet and links  using LO 5.2  and
everythings works again now.

On Wednesday, February 8, 2017 1:33 AM, Paolo Debortoli