On 02/21/17 13:33, Bernardo Santos wrote:

> I have many documents, i need to know how i make block this document.
> Because when I save to TYPE: DOCUMENT TEXT (.ODT), I do modification so the
> Security isnt works.
>

> Bernardo De Js Santos J.
>
> T.I -  Development
>
> Tel.: 809-226-3333 ext. 352, 3004
>
>  <mailto:sant...@banfondesa.net> sant...@banfondesa.net
>
>  <http://www.banfondesa.com.do/> www.banfondesa.com.do

Hey Bernardo,

I don't understand what your problem is.  Please explain further.

Are you trying to rename a batch of files?

Are you trying to save a series of files using similar names?

Are you trying to make a file read only so that you don't overwrite it?

What operation system are you using on your computer?

--
    _
   °v°