Hi. I don't know if this is your problem.
During an update of LO to the Suse repository I noticed the configuration is now in
/home/me/.config/libreoffice/4-suse/
It used to be in /home/me/.config/libreoffice/4/

What I had to do was remove the new 4-suse and type in a terminal.
>cd /home/me/.config/libreoffice/
>ln -s 4-suse 4

My new LO now could access all the settings of my older LO.

My suggestion is to perform the following before installing LO
>cd /home/me/.config/libreoffice/
>ln -s 4-suse 4

steve