It is a real nightmare: I cannot find why sometimes charts
automatically update and sometimes they don't.
In particular, I have a series that sometimes has some points,
sometimes not and very often, when later I add some new values to an
empty series, the chart do not show the new point. That's very
disturbing. I would be happy to have a macro function to apply to the
graphs so that I can update them but I cannot find any "refresh"
command.
I noticed that if I print the sheet in a pdf doc, the point appear but
not before! Previewing is not enough.

Regards,

Frédéric