Thanks for your response, Brian, Michael and Pedro.

It seems like I misunderstood what was really happening, and I'm still not
sure.
I opened the Manage names dialogue and the fps name referred to sheet name
and cell, so it should just work. I deleted the name and added it again,
and did a simple test with just =fps on the other sheet and it worked. I'm
not sure why it didn't work before. I probably did something that I wasn't
aware about…

Anyway, your responses inspired me to make it work, I think, thanks again.
Problem solved!

Kind regards

Johnny Rosenberg