On 04/10/2017 04:24 PM, Cley Faye wrote:

If this is normal, why?

If not, can it be fixed?

​No, it is not normal. Although contamination of the official builds are
not impossible, it is however less likely to happen than the following:

- Download from a suspicious source. Always grab your download links from ​
https://www.libreoffice.org/download/download/ . It will redirect you to an
official mirror
- Corrupted/intercepted download because of an already infected system: you
can check the downloaded file fingerprint to make sure it matches the ones
listed here:
https://download.documentfoundation.org/libreoffice/stable/5.3.2/win/x86/LibreOffice_5.3.2_Win_x86.msi.mirrorlist
- False positive. On occasion, some AV software report false positives.

So, first question is: did you download it from the official site, second
is did the download was corrupted?

This potential contaminations issues is one reason why I stopped "officially" making a DVD with LibreOffice [all available platforms] and documentation.

I believe that there were false positive issues a few years ago. This is a lesson for always checking your newly downloaded Windows packages through you security software. I run several to cover "most posibilities". That is one reason I use Windows 10 as little as possible and Ubuntu Linux as my default OS.