On 05/12/2017 02:44 PM, James Knott wrote:
On 05/12/2017 02:31 PM, Tim-L--Elmira-NY wrote:
I would love to get it verified, but it would be a good marketing coo
for LO if a big company like Canon uses LibreOffice.
I used to work for a company that used OpenOffice (this was before
LibreOffice was available).  I suspect the only reason they did was
because they were so d@mn cheap, they wouldn't pay for MS Office.  ;)

Well cheap or not, it is nice to have as many big companies using LibreOffice as possible.

I bet there are a lot of people out there, and on these lists, that are using LO not because of being "cheap". It is nice to have a free office suite but I prefer LO over MS Office. Just like I prefer to use Linux over Win10 because of all of the viruses and other nasties that Windows have, while Linux do not have these things infect their systems.