Hi :)
You don't have to get ALL the information together before posting the
bug-report.  Bugzilla, the place where your report ends up, is much like a
normal email = you can add more comments (like replies) to it later either
to add greater detail, or attach reports or screen-shots or whatever or to
correct any mistakes or clarify ambiguities or whatever.

The most important thing is the "subject line".  Keep it succinct.  Like a
bullet-point of what the problem is.

DON'T mention that it's "a problem", nor that you "want help", nor that
it's to do with "libreoffice".  ALL the problems on the libreoffice
bugzilla site are problems with libreoffice that people need help with.  So
repeating that in the subject-line is extraneous "noise" which the devs
find painful. ;)  Avoid that and you are a step ahead of sooo many
bug-reports that a dev might enjoy your report.