hello.
i have question.
mark, you mentioned that in libreoffice 5.3 control+g is go to page.
and also control+shift+f5 is for go to page too. am i right?
also how can someone use navigator in 5.3 and for me who i use 5.2,
how can i go to a specific page?
thanks so much for your help, i pray for you and request divine mercy
and blessings for you.

On 5/30/17, M Henri Day <mhenri...@gmail.com> wrote:

>> Mark,
>>
>> Your suggestion worked perfectly even in an old 3 version!
>>
>> I'm replacing my old version 3.1 with the latest at
>> *http://donate.libreoffice.org/home/dl/win-x86/5.3.3/en-
>> US/LibreOffice_5.3.3_Win_x86.msi
>> <http://donate.libreoffice.org/home/dl/win-x86/5.3.3/en-
>> US/LibreOffice_5.3.3_Win_x86.msi>*
>>
>> *Thank you so much!*
>>
>> *Best,*
>>
>> *Charles.*
>>

> ​Charles, if your machine has a 64-bit processor and operating system, you
> might rather want to consider downloading and instalingl the 64-bit version
> of LibreOffice, which, for your configuration, can be found here :
> *https://www.libreoffice.org/download/download/?type=win-x86_64&version=5.3.3&lang=en*
> <https://www.libreoffice.org/download/download/?type=win-x86_64&version=5.3.3&lang=en>
> ​....
>
> Henri