hello every one.
i have a question which its answer is very essential and the problem
is very critical for me.
if  i use libreoffice 5.0 and 5.1, after exiting on windows xp,
libreoffice crashes!
i read bugzilla and found that they told this problem occure when
sidebar is active.
i unchecked sidebar and it did not resolve problem for me.
i myself discovered the solution!
and i wish that developers also read.
if they dont read, i appreciate you if you send this for them.
the solution is navigator should always be checked.
i discovered it and activated it and the problem is completely resolved.
but unfortunately i missed my settings and i dont remember what i did.
now, i go to the view menu and press enter on navigation button and it
becomes activated.
after i close libreoffice, the program again crashes and navigator its
still unchecked!
what should i do to navigator be checked and activated for me forever?
i sincerely appreciate you and pray for you request divine infinite
mercy in my five times obligatory every day prayers.

holy quran, chapter 21, verse 107.
in the very authentic narration is:
al-islam.org