Hi,

CVAlkan schrieb:
I have an odt dated from 14 JUN 2016 that was originally created in
LibreOffice that I need to revisit.

[..]

The documents are actually zip-archives. Make a copy of the document and unpack it, e.g. using 7-Zip.
You will see a file meta.xml; open it in an editor.
Look for "<meta:generator>". Next this tag you get the exact version, which was used to generate the document.

Assuming the older versions are still available, is there a way to determine
the version last used to create the file, so I can reload it to make the
necessary changes?

The documents are actually zip-archives. Make a copy of the document and unpack it, e.g. using 7-Zip.
You will see a file meta.xml; open it in an editor.
Look for "<meta:generator>". Next this tag you get the exact version, which was used to generate the document.

Older LibreOffice versions can be downloaded from
http://downloadarchive.documentfoundation.org/libreoffice/old/

Kind regards
Regina