Hi.

On 24/08/17 08:24, Tim-L--Elmira-NY wrote:
Yes, I really miss Kompozer.

I have installed Bluefish and Bluegriffon.

For Quanta - I get a listing for "ubuntu-wallpaper-quantal" so it is either a typo or not in Ubuntu 16.04.

I just downloaded SeaMonkey from the updated "project".  So I will see how it looks/feels.  The documentation stated I have to run a script to open it, so I will have to find the launching system and add a launching icon for it.

Also, I have downloaded a few editors that I want to try, when I get some time this weekend.

Too bad that I do not use Windows anymore.  I downloaded the newest Kompozer version for Windows.
Is there an updated version for windows, will it run under wine.