> On 09/06/2017 10:17 AM, Budge wrote:
>
>> Please could somebody tell me where to change the default page size.  I
>> am in UK and want A4 as the default but I keep getting "letter".
>> I do not wish to create a new template and put it in "My Templates" and
>> make that the default.  I want to change the default setting at the lowest
>> level possible.
>> Where is this set please?

The lowest level possible IS the default template. You may try do modify
the template on the install folder (search for Default.ott), but you'll
need administrator rights to do so. And, well, that's cheating: you'll be
changing the default template after all.

> Budge
>>
>> Format -> Page -> Page

That's just a shortcut to change the default page style on the current
document.

Regards,
Ricardo