I just upgraded to LibreOffice Version: 5.4.2.2 on my Ubuntu 17.04 64bit computer. Now I discover that no longer have a feature that I have long found useful.

Formerly in Calc when I had a formula calculating from a series of cells when I place the cursor in the entry box just under the tool bars Calc would place a box around the cells making for quick identification of those cells.

Now, I have lost that feature. I know that I can use Tools - Detective - Trace Precedents to work around but it is not nearly as quick and easy.

Did I inadvertently change a toggle or something to turn off the feature? I would like to get it to behave as formerly.

--
A smile - is a sign of joy.

Blessings, Joe Conner
Joshua 24:15 "...as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD."