I'm an author. I've been using LO for a very long time. However,
recently I changed editors to one who does all of her editing within
comments. Yesterday I opened the file she'd just edited, to find it
unusable. Trying to scroll through the document was painfully slow. I
saved the file to .docx format, opened in Apple Pages, and it had no
problems.

I did a bit of searching to find this a common issue with LO (documents
with hundreds or thousands of comments becoming unusable). Thing is, I
could not find a work-around. Is this going to be the deal breaker, or
is there a solution for this issue?

Thank you so much for any input anyone might have.

Jack

--

      Jack Wallen

Author of dark, twisty fiction