I run Libre Office on Ubuntu. I store all of my financial data in a LibreBase data base.  When this was first set up I defined a number of reports. These worked properly until this year. Now if I run areport or try to define one the data base crashes. While it recovers without loss of data. I cannot get any of the reports to work. Some thing is obviously missing of broken. Apart from reports the database works normally.  I assume the database produces an error report when I try to work with reporting. Where do I look for this?

Any help greatly appreciated.

Regards

Peter Goggin