Le 29/03/2018 à 10:37, Brian Barker a écrit :
At 02:09 29/03/2018 -0500, Fudmer Rieley wrote:
i copy from a pdf text to calc and writer, but neither separated the numbers into column 1 and the column 2 information to another column

PDFs are not meant to be used in this way, so I'm not sure one can ever expect anything.

Indeed, but you should try Tabula: http://tabula.technology/
"Tabula is a tool for liberating data tables locked inside PDF files."

Best regards.
JBF

Disclaimer: my Internet Provider being located in France, each of our
exchanges over Internet will be scanned by French spying services.