Hi tom,

Please don't send direct to me, I'm on the list, and when you do I get
two emails. Just send to the list. thanks...

On Thu May 03 2018 14:30:24 GMT-0400 (Eastern Standard Time), Tom Davies
<tomc...@gmail.com> wrote:
> The fact that Pdfs are somewhat editable by quite a few programs now but
> only properly editable by Adobe's expensive Pdf editor doesn't mean that
> the format is meant to be editable.  It's a square peg in a round hole.

I'm not sure what your point is. We aren't talking about editing PDFs,
we're talking about PDF fillable forms... two entirely different things.