Hi :)
Ahh, yes.  Here is often good for anything.  Macros are definitely for this
mailing list.

I remember learning one form of basic in the 80s and that was pretty easy
back then.  I gather it's become over-complicated now so i'm starting again
from Scratch and then Python - or kinda both at the same time(ish).  It
seems more robust and more standardised.

Regards from a Tom :)