Hi!  I'm running Writer 5.1.6.2 on Linux Mint 18 and had a question
about tables and page margins.  I'm creating a playlist in Writer and
have an image filling the entire background of the page.  I have 0
margins so the image covers all available whitespace.  I have a table
with a header row that repeats on each page.  Everything looks fine
except when the table spills over to page #2.  The header row is
repeated but the top of the table is flush against the top of the page.
I would like a 1", maybe, gap between the top of the table, on page #2,
and the top of the page.

Any idea on how to accomplish this?

Thanks!

Peace...