if I wrote a macro that inserts the letter 'X', I would not expect the
insertion to specify the font unless I went out of my way to do so.

I am interested in seeing the macro that you are using.

I'm not able right now to try to find a macro that would do what you want, but
if you can't find one let me know, and I will see if I can provide one for you
after I look at the macro you are using now.

Understand, however, the next two days for me will be hit or miss on
availability.

⁣Sent from BlueMail ​