On Sun, 26 May 2019, Malcolm Jaros wrote:

> Using Impress Version: 6.0.7.3 in Ubuntu 18.04 LTS, when I add to text in a
> slide the font size automatically reduces to keep the text within the text
> box.
> Can I prevent this auto resizing of the font?
> If so, how do I do this?

Right-click on the frame and select 'Position and Size' from the
pop-up menu. Then check the 'Fit height to text' box.
(This is based on an old posting that I found by searching:
https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/users/msg07211.html)

I'm confused by how this is related to enabling the Text toolbar (View
> Toolbars > Text) and using the option 'Fit text in textbox size'.

- Robert