El mié, 25-09-2019 a las 05:12 -0400, Dan Lewis escribió:
> On 9/25/19 2:36 AM, waterbearer54@gmx.com9jK30(#own9Dhj wrote:
> > > Enviar: martes 24 de septiembre de 2019 a las 22:33
> > > De: "MR ZenWiz" <mrzen...@gmail.com>
> > > Para: LibreOffice <users@global.libreoffice.org>
> > > Asunto: [libreoffice-users] Strange behavior in Writer 6.3.1
> > >
> > > Since 6.3.1 came out, the new blank document window persists,
> > > making
> > > it an annoying extra step to close that unnecessary LO window
> > > since
> > > the blank new document does not go away on its own.
> > >

> It may be something that creeped into LO but has not remained. I am
> using 6.3.2.1 which is a pre-release version. I do not get the same
> result as you. The blank page disappears when I open an already
> existing
> writer file. So be patient, 6.3.2 will be released in the near
> future.

Thanks, Dan. I just updated to LO  6.3.2.2 and I have seen the same
thing. However, I tested in safe mode and, voilá, the blank document
problem disappeared. Perhaps others might confirm this?

Minor gripe: I used LO for years with no need to change the profile.
This is now the second time in less than a year that this has been
required. Are we seeing big changes that make these things unavoidable,
or might they be avoidable?

Kudo: Now that I've griped, let me praise the new print dialog. It has
taken a long time, but it is great to see the print odd/even pages
option!