Jean-Francois Nifenecker wrote
> It does as it says: it updates the *currently selected paragraph*
> according to changes made through direct formatting.
>
> Say you've selected a paragraph that is in Text Body paragrah style. You
> set its font DejaVu Sans 14. If you click the button, the underlying
> Text Body style is set accordingly, thus every paragraph with this style
> is immediately updated.

Thanks but I still don't get it:
1. Selected paragraph set as "Default Style" in Arial Unicode MS 11
2. Styles > Edit Styles
3 . Changed to Liberation Serif 11
4. Hit "Apply": The other paragraphs set as "Default Style" aren't updated
(ie. still in Arial Unicode MS 11)
5. Hit OK
6. Styles > Update Selected Style: No change.

https://postimg.cc/fSYJMKx8

Regardless, is there a way to have LO Writer change all paragraphs set in
"Default Style" to "Text Body"? That's my main issue at this point.

--
Sent from:
http://document-foundation-mail-archive.969070.n3.nabble.com/Users-f1639498.html