a correction to my message

This statement
puts the A column value in the corresponding row in column B if that value
is less than 28, otherwise it puts 0 in the column B row.

Should instead read as follows
puts the A column value in the corresponding row in column B if that value
is less than 29, otherwise it puts 0 in the column B row.

or, to state it the way the formula is written
puts 0 in the corresponding row in column B if the value in column A is
greater than 28, otherwise it puts the A row value in the corresponding B
row.