Sorry, my email software is insisting that I top post.

I can write a macro that will cause all sorts of problems.... But by default
you will be warned that a document or template had macros.

And this is not limited to LO.

I am not familiar with a mechanism that can push my files of the computer
without running a macro. Would love to know what that is. Please share.