Hi John,
MySQL/MariaDB with different drivers will be a new thread - or shouldn't we try it per private mail?

Robert, I have only been following this thread as a lurker, not contributor, but if I may offer a view on that question: I'm surely not the only person finding this thread educational, and do not see this latest turn as off-topic. However, whether or not you find it appropriate to start a new thread, I do hope you will continue on-list. You are doing the world a service.

… and I thought: Base - not much people are interested.

In a mailinglist I'm missing the possibility to sort the mails by groups, to see something in screenshots. Better solution for this is something like
https://ask.libreoffice.org/tag/base

If there is any question related to Base I will (try to) answer also on this mailinglist.

Regards

Robert
--
Homepage: https://www.familiegrosskopf.de/robert