In Linux that are a number of option using standard
commands.
First would be sed
sed 's/ \[/\t/g;s/\]/\t /g' <fix-in

fix-in contains
test [ sjflsdkf] [ jflsjflsf ]

output is:
test     sjflsdkf                jflsjflsf

or

sed 's/\] \[/\t/g;s/\[/\t/g;s/\]/\t/g' <fix-in
that would change ] [ to a single tab, and then single [ or
] to \t.

Another option would be tr command.
tr ']' '\t' <fix-in | tr '[' '\t'

There are generally windows versions of both sed and tr,
but would have to look.

Another option would be a simple cpp program to
preprocess data.

If you send a real copy of data, could look at writing a
program. Another user had a file that had 8884 lines of
data for a month of data, and wrote a program to filter to
one line for each day, with the max values for 24 fields.

Well good luck.