Hi,

Thanks for the well wishes.

I highlighted the last column with all the total numbers of that judge's
scoring for that judge.

I then drag the highlighted numbers in each cell in each frew for that
column down from the first to the last story.

I right clicked and chose Copy.

I then opened a blank worksheet and there are 2 (two) Paste Specials.

I chose the 1st and it doesn't paste in the numbers so I then chose the 2nd
Paste Special but that didn't paste in the  numbers either.

I'm not sure what's going wrong?

Thanks.