I have a couple of BASIC macros in a spreadsheet.

I keep thinking that there must be a "init" function that isn't being called because each time I open the spreadsheet, the macros don't run. I have to mess about a bit and then force each cell to recalculate manually. (I'm sure that there's a global 'recalculate' button/tool somewhere but that's secondary to the problem.)

I know there's a lot of documentation out there on macros (almost too much) but I'm not sure where to start reading, does anyone have a pointer that would address, not how to create a macro but how to incorporate it to become automatic?

Thanks.

--
  << MCT >> Michael C Tiernan. http://www.linkedin.com/in/mtiernan
  Non Impediti Ratione Cogatationis