Hi, LOBase experts
I have been working on a LOBase database where the fields of interest are
(a) the husband (=table ”t_man”) and his ”surname” and ”firstname”
(b) the wife (= table ”t_wife”) and her ”firstname” (husband and wife have same surname).

I want the Report Builder to produce a list with the husbands surname is in one column and the both first names are concated in another (e.g. ”Bond”, ”Harry & Linda”). I have managed to in the query write a function that works OK as long as the husband has a wife, but In case there is only a Harry -- no wife Linda -- then the concate result is ”null”.

The question is how to build a concate function that covers both these Report outprints:
”Bond, Harry” and ”Bond, Harry & Linda”.

My PC is a Win11 Pro; LO-version 7.4.5.1; HSQLDB

Grateful for any help
Pertti Rönnberg