Hello:
       I don't know if anyone has encountered this problem, but I haven't
been able to find the right solution. I hope I can get some helpful
suggestions here.
       I'd like to start by stating that I can only do this in c# for a
variety of reasons
       I need to get the height of the content on the last page of the
document. I have drawn a sketch below for your understanding.

       I have found some classes on the official website, but I do not know
whether they are useful or how to use them.
[image: image.png]

     Actually, to achieve functions similar to Word : var height =
objrage.get_Information(WdInformation.wdVerticalPositionRelativeToPage);

Best Regards