On 6/7/23 14:06, Robert Großkopf wrote:
Hi Joe,

By dropping choices from a context menu seems to me to be a regression of functionality.

Should I file a bug report?

File a bug for this.

And: open Tools → Customize → Context Menus.
There is missing the context menu for "Anchor" - don't know how it appears.
Add "Anchor to Page" from the available commands.

Note: Might be it has been dropped because anchor to page means it is fixed like in old layout times on a page and will get troubles in master documents.

Regards

Robert

Nice try, but no joy. It seems like Context Menus has also been deleted from Tools --> Customize as well. This was a good learning experience for me as I had never explored this area before.

Best regards, Joe