El vie, 18-08-2023 a las 22:14 +0800, Turritopsis Dohrnii Teo En Ming
escribió:
> Subject: Cool! LibreOffice is free, open source and very good office
> suite!
>
> By the way, does LibreOffice have the equivalent of Microsoft
> Outlook?
>
> Thank you LibreOffice development team!
>
> Regards,
>
> Mr. Turritopsis Dohrnii Teo En Ming
> Targeted Individual in Singapore
> Blogs:
> https://tdtemcerts.blogspot.com
> https://tdtemcerts.wordpress.com
> GIMP also stands for Government-Induced Medical Problems.

While I shouldn't drag out an off-topic issue, you might want to check
out the Vivaldi browser (in addition to Thunderbird). It is privacy
oriented, has the tab management that Firefox and other browsers lack
and offers the option of integrating e-mail and calendar, e.g.:

https://vivaldi.com/blog/how-to/5-reasons-why-a-browser-and-mail-combination-is-worth-it/

Best,
Roy