Hello groovy-users!
I'm new on the mailing list (although a user of groovy myself since pre
v1), so first of all, thanks to the "Groovy team" for your excellent work
over the years!

I am writing to kindly request information regarding the release of Groovy
3.0.20 or a prospective release date in the near term.

My interest is first and foremost that of
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/GROOVY-11242 that was promptly
addressed after being reported a couple of days ago. I am collaborating
with the Grails team in upgrading the Groovy version of Grails 6 to the
latest Groovy 3 patch release, and the resolution of this particular issue
is essential to overcoming a current roadblock in our efforts.

I understand the complexities involved in the release process and
appreciate your hard work in maintaining the quality of the Groovy language
project.

Many thanks
Mattias Reichel