Sutida Yenjaichon wrote:
Could you advise the website I can download Apache version 1.3.41 for Win32. I don't see any .msi file download paackage (like apache_1.3.41-win32-x86-no_ssl.msi) on the main Apache website?

You are so strongly discouraged from using it, that it's not there.  This
code is over 10 years old and fundamentally flawed (it was a square peg
in a round hole, so to speak).

Nobody on Windows should be needing 1.3 since every useful and usable
module for windows was ported to 2.0 long ago, and now to 2.2.  Use 2.0
if your favorite module is not ported, yet.