I am very happy with the response from this group.

Actually one machine from my network already
propagates
router advertisements. Since my net is somewhat big
and   I am new for this setup, I am unable to find
from where it is coming.

Anyway I have connected my machine directly with other
machine(ipv6 enabled) and enabled radvd in my machine.
Then the other machine automatically gets this global
address with their own MAC address. So radvd is
working in my machine.

By using radvdump, I am trying to get the router
system.

1) How to configure my system as router?

Sarav