hi,

I have configured my linux (kernel 2.6.0-test7) for 6to4 access (using 2002:... addresses). Iptables for ipv6 is enabled but no rules are defined and default policy is accept. Connection to the internet over this tun6to4 device seems to work without any problems, but the person which who I tested the connect by telnet over ipv6 get no connection. If I try to connect to my 2002:... adress from a machine in my local network, everything seems to work ok.
Are there any mechanisms by 6bone to block connections to 6to4 ip adresses using 2002:: as the machine from which was tried was a 3FFE:... one?
Am I misunderstanding or doing something wrong ?
Could someone setup eventually a telnet account for me so that I could test myself or could someone test it for me, not that the person which who i did the test had problems in his ipv6 configuration ?

Thanks in advance
Bye,
David