Dears,I had write a application under linux that its
own IP is version 6.
It is working with Socket.
I need to a library for socket-programming that it
supports IPv6.
Also i had write a client application that it must
written with CBuilder under Win32.
Therefore i need to a library for Socket-Programming
that it supports IPv6 under MS-WIN.
Please guide me.......
Yours,Mohsen.

=====