On Fri, 2004-07-16 at 08:49, Philippe Bogaerts wrote:
> Hallo,
> I was reading the
> http://www.ipv6style.jp/en/tryout/20040428/index.shtml.
> Has somebody got this working? I also tried the microsoft server
> teredo server, but no luck.
> Ethereal shows that it is not encapsulating, It only see neighbor
> solicitations, but I suppose that this is wrong.

At startup of teredo it tries to figure out your kind of NAT and thus
try to contact the server, you should see at least that part of the
communication.

This is described in:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-huitema-v6ops-teredo-02.txt

> Somebody some idea? I going through a NAT router (hide NAT), but it
> shows no logging.

What kind of NAT do you have? (cone/restricted/...)

Also due note that the IPv6 implementation in XP SP1 and up are
supported products by M$ so just call them ;)

Greets,
 Jeroen