Hi,
        Take a look at the work done in 6NET project:

6NET workshop 2003:
Eric Marin: What are the new challenges in securing IPv6 networks?
        http://www.6net.org/events/workshop-2003/marin.pdf

6NET workshop 2004:
My presentation (Janos Mohacsi): IPv6 Security from point of view of firewalls
http://www.6net.org/events/workshop-2004/mohasci.pdf

Soon 6NET project will publish a IPv6 Security guide also.

Best Regards,

Janos Mohacsi
Network Engineer, Research Associate
NIIF/HUNGARNET, HUNGARY
Key 00F9AF98: 8645 1312 D249 471B DBAE  21A2 9F52 0D1F 00F9 AF98