Hi all,
I want to install IPv6 enabled telnet client and server on my Linux 8.0(Kernel Version :2.4.18-14) with IPv6 insmoded.I have the .tar.gz files for them.When I was following the instructions given and doing "make",it gave the following error and stopped:
/usr/inet6/lib/GNUmakefile.inc :No such file or directory

Actually,the directory structure inet6/lib does not exist  at all in my system

What is to be done to install these libraries?They won't come by default??I googled around but could not trace useful stuff.(I am still trying to do that)

It would be very kind of  u all ,if u can guide me in this direction.

Thanks in advance,
Sharmila