Hello all,

I have a configuration running Neighbour Discovery. In my configuration there
are  different NICs per pc. Only one subnetwork is configured via Neighbour
Discover all the others have specific addresses.

Now lets say that my Neighbour Discovery Network is on eth4 when I want to make
a connection to one of the other computers with address fe80::20c:46ff:feb2:9ec6
(I know this address because it's kind of hard coded) it always tries to make a
connection via eth0 probably because that's my default gateway.
I solved this temporarily by changing my routing table but according to me
that's not  the best way to do this.

Is there a way to separate the default gateway in general and the default
gateway in neighbour discovery?

thanks!

steven